Saturday, August 25, 2012

17 Day Diet Update~ Starting Day 5 today

Good morning Peeps!

Just a quick post here to give you an update. I weighed in @ WW this morning & Lost another 2#!! Im down a total of 8# in 4 days!!!! Holy cow!!! I know its going to slow down soon but it is so motivating to see such rapid results. I feel great, I have lots of energy & am not bloated or gassy & the bowels are working like a champ (sorry~TMI~ I know) like I was before.

So if you are looking to shake things up a bit or if you are stalled in your weight loss, I highly recommend giving this plan a fair shake. So far, I am diggin it~ BIG TIME!!!! :)

Happy, Happy, Happy!!! :) :)  :)

Have a great weekend!!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are going to town with those lbs coming off! Sounds like you have found the winning combination of foods - so happy for you! Will have to pull my copy back out and look through it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you again, You are doing much better then me,,,,
    I'm in a slump again,,, I tried to comment on the picture you posted on face book but it wouldn't go through I told you your Patients must feel happy seeing you smiling down at them as they are coming out of surgery. Best picture yet
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, thanks so much for your comment today. I checked out that 17 day diet too. Kind of like alternating the fast track with the regular BFC once you get past the first 17 days. I miss seeing your comments around on the blogs. Sending love and hugs to you my friend! XO

    ReplyDelete