Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter Edition!

Hello Friends!

All is good here. Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Just been super busy with life. Wanted to share my weight loss update with you all.....well...... I am officially in the 180s!!!! I weighed in today at WW & reached my short term goal to be in the 180s by Easter!! It feels great!!! I haven't seen this number on the scale since 2000. My weight on my new scale this morning was 188.5 and on WW scale it was 189.6. Those darned clothes!!!Wish I could weigh in naked but...ohhhhh...that wouldn't be a pretty sight to see!!! lol. So my next goal is to be at 179 by Memorial Day. A lofty goal for sure but I want something to reach for and I was once told that if the goal doesn't take your breath away, it isn't big enough! So I am dreaming BIG and reaching for the stars!!!! I am 1.4# away from hitting 25# off with WW and that would make it 30# as I had lost 5# prior to starting the program. I am wearing a regular size 16 very comfortably now and I cant wait to put on size 14s. I still am finding myself migrate to the 18s in the stores...isn't that funny how we do that?? I remember when I was 160# about 10 yrs ago, I was wearing a size 10/12 and a medium top and I still always went tot he XL tops and the 16/18s. I feel so hopeful and I finally truly BELIEVE that I am going to do it this time!!! My sister who is also doing WW is down 27# now and she hit her 10% weight loss goal too this week. She lost 4.2#. She was very focused and I am so proud of her. You can really tell she is losing although she doesn't believe me when I tell her. He pants are sooo baggy and I can see her face & upper body getting smaller & her belly is shrinking. Its a process and we are in it for the long haul. I don't care how long it takes me......I'm not going to stop until I reach my goal and then I am going to be a master at maintenance!!! I talked with my WW Leader Pam today (love her!) and told her that I want to work there. She told me that when I reach goal and maintain it for 6 weeks I can apply and they will hire me. I'm so excited about that thought!!! I know it will keep me accountable and I feel like I have been there & done that and I have alot to bring to the table as far as weight loss is concerned.

Whew!! That was a long one, eh? Sorry to ramble. Anyways, I hope you all have a blessed & happy easter my friends!! Even though Im not online as much, I still think of you all often!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
((Sherri))

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! Woo hoo!!!
    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherri, I am so glad for you that you found something that is working. Keep going - I'm very proud of you.
    Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri,
    I can so see you leading men and women in this field of weight loss because you have that kind of personality to lead, be enthusiastic, and motivating. You'll have all the tools to teach weight loss too so it will be a great experience. How's the floor tile job coming along? Is it finished yet? Congratulations on being in the 180's girl. You and your sister are doing remarkably well. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, I am so proud of you! I knew you would make it to your goal. I have always wanted to work at WW too. I am sure that would keep you on the straight and narrow and sometimes that is what we need. I have missed your blogs but I understand about being busy. I hope you have a awesome Easter with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being in the 180's whoo hoo!!! You are doing so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, If I had been lucky enough to have YOU as a WW leader I KNOW I would have suceeded at WW. If it turns out that you work for them, they will be lucky to have you. Go for your dreams girl, you can do it! A step at a time is all it takes, just keep steppin'. In the 180,s...Hurray! Wishing you and your sister the very best, always, (())'s to you.

    ReplyDelete