Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a whole lot of blah blah blah....

Good morning! Sorry I have been off the radar lately....lots going on here @ home.... Overwhelming sadness over some marital & life issues & just trying to cope & figure out how to work through them or if I want to. Please pray for me for peace & guidance & clarity in my next steps.

I am down to the lowest weight I have seen on the scale in 6 yrs!!! Scale said this morning I am 204.5!!!! I had to get on twice to see if it was true. Anyways, really not hungry at all lately & it is an effort to eat. I know, how crazy is that?!!! I have not been following BFC since Sat....nothing sounds good to me and I am just eating to silence the rumbles.

Please know that I havent forgotten my friends....just trying to work through some things here.

Love & Hugs
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Sherri, I'm so sorry! We're here for you however you need us. Just give a shout out, or send an e-mail if you need to.

    Double WooHoo on your weight loss!! I know it's hard, but try to keep you food intake going so your metabolism doesn't slow down.

    XOXO,
    Minichick

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sherri, I am so sorry about your issues at home. I have been there a lot the past few years, but it turned out fine for me and I'm sure that no matter what you decide, it will be the same for you. Remember to eat 3 times a day - VERY IMPORTANT! I know you don't feel like it.
    Love ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sherri, big hugs to you! We all are here for you, so just vent away as we will listen.

    Great job on your weight loss!! Thats awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had my first session with a counselor today. Seems that I am an emotionally battered wife. Never saw things that way before but after reading aome information on it, well, indeed I am, sad to say. She referred me for additional counseling through an agency that handles this type of situation and told me to get legal advice. I am doing both. Please pray for me. I am going to need the strength & courage!
    Love to all my wonderful girlfriends!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you saw a female counselor Sherri. My friend saw a male counselor, and he ended up telling her to "man up", or in other words get over it and live with it. Which she has continued to do so. I've heard her husband say some pretty dumb ass things to her, and it is very belittling and mean spirited. She is coming into her own, losing weight, and she is getting stronger everyday. She is deciding what road to take, and that is the hardest of all, go it alone or grow old together. My husband too can dish out some mean shit sometimes, but I love myself so much, that his words fall to the ground at my feet, and it has no effect on how I feel about my life! Stand up for who you are in your heart because no body can take that away from you! Love you girl, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, I am so sad to hear of your news. I will be praying for you to have strength and courage during this time. You deserve to be treated with love and respect. I have never met you but I feel I have known you for ever and you seem to be such a warm and loving person. I do want to congratulate you on your weight loss. Let me know if I can help you in anyway.

    ReplyDelete