Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Post.. March 28th

Good morning friends!

First off, I want to thank everyone for sharing in my excitement about the new size and all of your sweet & positive comments. I cant even begin to express how excited I feel!! Yesterday morning, I was laying in bed and I hopped out and decided to try my 14 shorts on again! Isn't that crazy?? I'm like a kid on Christmas who just got a new toy. Its been such a long time since I have been able to shop in the Misses area, let alone in the 14s !! If you really want to feel good, try on some old clothes that used to be tight.....man, its beyond words how good that feels! I cant wait to take a new picture!! I cant even believe I just wrote that!!! I have always been one to avoid the camera. Gonna wait til after my Sat weigh in when I hit my 10% and I will post a new pic for you to see. Problem is, my USB port isn't working right & wont download my camera pics. Might need to buy a new USB.

 Welcome Kay & Randi! It is so great to have you in our little blogging "sisterhood". There is such great kindness and wisdom here and we are all excited to have you join out group!! Rosalie, you are my inspiration and such a great friend & cheerleader! I love to read your daily posts and I think you have the most dramatic weight loss photos!! When I feel down, I always look and them and remind myself that I too will be there soon...I just have to be patient & persistent & NEVER GIVE UP as you always say. Amber, you too have such a wonderful blog and you too have inspired so many that it is possible to be a success story. Thank you for the "blogging Love" post. I think it has really helped others who are looking for encouragement on their weight loss journeys.  Kasey, I miss you girl but am glad you are OK. Please dont be a stranger....we miss you (and Diana) on the blogs as you both always have such great perspective & wisdom.  Diana, I'm so sorry your neck is still hurting. Healing ((hugs)) coming your way my friend! Get better soon!!! Lindsay, you are such a great encourager and I know you too will very soon be ditching the belts to buy smaller things. Hang in there...you are doing great!  Katie, you are doing great too and are so dedicated to the BFC!! I always love to read your perspective on things. Helen, what can I say...you are such a sweetheart!! Everything you say is with such kindness and love and great wisdom too. You are a gem....as all of you are!!!

 As I have said many times before, I feel like we have been friends forever, even though I have never met any of you in person. I wish we all lived closer so we could get together and encourage each other in person. Maybe some day we will all have the opportunity to meet face to face. :) You truly are the best sistas evah!!!


Anyways, I'm home with a sick little girl today. My youngest daughter started with a fever of almost 103 , chills, sore throat & headache yesterday afternoon and still has a temp of 102 this morning & feels yucky. Got her an appt with the Dr @ 11am. My poor baby girl! She has had so many illnesses this winter. Our weather has been so labile, one day its 50-60s the next in the teens to 20s. Its no wonder people are getting sick again.

Gonna make some chicken soup after the Dr. appt today & do some cleaning since we are both home bound today. I had to call in @ work because there was nobody to stay with her. My husband said to let her stay home alone....I cant even believe he said that! I said "with a fever of 102.8?!! Are you crazy!!"" Men...they just dont get it!! My boss is so wonderful and so understanding. I am blessed to work with the very best people!!
Well gals, have a wonderful start to your week!! Please be sure to drop a comment if you can. I always love to hear from you all!!

Love & belief always!!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Sherri you are so awesome!!! Congrats on your new clothes and your weight loss :) Just think how good you are going to feel this summer. Thanks for the shout out, that was nice.

    I hope your daughter feels better soon, it's nice that you are able to stay home with her...we are never too old to need our mothers when we are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, you are so sweet to remember everybody like that. I am very excited for your loss and can't wait to see more. I hope you daughter feels better real soon, but in the mean time enjoy your day off.
    Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your words of encouragement! I really appreciate them. Thank you too for mentioning me in your blog. I would love to have some more friends:)
    It's a little depressing out today. The rain and dreary weather is starting to take a toll:( Seeing your cheerful posts help a lot!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everyone is feeling better. My 6 yr old had something similar with the high fever and croup, and Ive been sick. Ugh! Ready for us all to start feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete