Sunday, March 6, 2011

People are starting to notice....

Hello friends!

This is going to be  a short post but I wanted to share this with you all. I made a gigantic pot of veggie soup today for the week (and next week! It made 47 cups!!!) and with my sister being out of town, I decided to take some soup over for her hubby (love him too! Great guy!) and my beautiful niece so they could have something for lunches or supper. Anyways, I havent seen my niece since Thanksgiving and when she came over to give me a hug her first words when she saw me was "Oh my gosh Auntie, how much weight have you lost?  I hugged her back and said "SHUT UP...seriously?" and she said "I can totally tell you have lost weight...you look really great!" Well, can I just tell you...that totally made my day to hear that...and I told my niece that she made my day! So can I just tell you....it absolutely fuels my fire to finally hear comments that people can see a difference in me and its very exciting and makes me even more determined to stay on track. Even though its pretty much just my family who has been noticing, it still feels wonderful to have that validation.

On a side note...have you ever noticed when somebody tells you that YOU made THEIR day, many times it makes YOUR day to hear that back! Kinda cool... dont you think?
So thats it for me tonite! Im tired and need to get my beauty sleep;) To everyone who signed my blog this week, THANK YOU!!! You are all the best!!

Have a great Monday!
Love & belief!
((Sherri))

5 comments:

  1. Hi Slim
    Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I like your post, and to send some of that soup my way. Have a great week "Skinny Mini".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah girl, I want to second that, "Skinny Minnie" is right. You are doing so great and I know that felt great to be noticed for all your hard work.
    Keep up the great work and
    keep on BFC'n :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow --the power of a sincere compliment! Just look at the joy it brought and best of all, it was free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm what all did you put in your veggie soup? You will have to share the recipe. I could really use a cup right now, because it went from being 70s to 30s...crazy weather here in GA. Your doing awesome Sherri with your weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...thanks gals!! But I wouldnt go so far as to call me skinnie Minnie or slim just yet...but I am on my way!
    ((HUGS)) to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete