Sunday, January 9, 2011

Living Life~ Sunday Jan. 9, 2011

Hello all!

I have a really wonderful passage to share with you today. I bought this beautiful framed passage a few months ago. It hangs in an area of my house that makes me stop to read it each day. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. It really sums up how I truly feel about my life.

                                                                      Living Life

Life is not a race~but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say "thank you", "I love you" and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen & paper. Love your life and what you have been given, it is not accidental~ search for your purpose and do it as best you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laught often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself~ plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know.
                                                 Live for today~ Enjoy the Moment!

Thank you to all the special friends I have met through our blogs. You are all such great people with big hearts and incredible wisdom and kindness! I  feel blessed to have such wonderful supportive weight loss girlfriends! Thanks for being there for me!!

Love & Belief!
Sherri
p.s I tried on a pair of size 16M (not W) Levis jeans that have been hanging in my closet for, I dunno, FOREVER....well guess what??!! I can now zip them up!!!! I have been wearing an 18W for what seems like a lifetime and it is such a thrill to pull things out that have been sitting there for years and be able to wear them again!! They are snug and my sz 18M Levis (my favs) are still my "go to" pair for now (I wasnt able to wear those for about 6 yrs and now they fit perfect with a little room to spare), but I can tell you this my friends...it wont be long before I will be sporting those 16 Levis comfortably! Just sayin.....OMG~I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, Thanks for sharing such a beautiful passage. I am so glad that we have met on these blogs too...we all know how each of us feel going through this weight loss journey. Great job on getting those 16 jeans on that dont have a W behind it....I am waiting for that day as well where it does not need a W. Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a show about a man who goes to a prison to confront his parent's murderer. He entered the prison with hate in his heart, but when they sit face to face, he discovers he no longer has hate, but forgiveness. He said he was free right then and there! As for the killer of this man's parents, he cried with remorse. It had been over thirty years for each of them. Forgive - it frees the soul. So true! Well girl, I thank our good Lord he has brought us altogether to experience this journey together from all ages, and locations. Nice post Sherri, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete