Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good Morning! Wednesday Edition....

Well Good morning to my BFC friends!
Its another new day & while I am still feeling sad because of what transpired between my friend and I, I am hopeful that we can patch things up. I received a text last night & hope that today we will be able to talk things through later today. There are friends who come into your life who are "keepers" and this is truly one of them....we have been there for each other through many hard times & something that was said was misconstrued (spelling) and distorted. I think thats why this is so hard for me to deal with. It seemed like a trivial thing that I said but it was blown out of proportion. Thank you for your support and to Rosalie & Susan for posting kind words.. I appreciate it & It means alot!

Because of all of this happening, I have had no appetite. Is this a good thing?? I dunno. But the thought of eating is just not appealing right now. Why is it that emotions charge so much of everything we do? Anyways,  I barely could choke down dinner last night because I was so upset. I had a grilled chicken breast with some ranch dresssing. It was all I could get down. My stomach was growling so hard it was starting to hurt so I had to silence it.I had some oatmeal w/ walnuts & almond milk for breakfast  this morning just to quiet down my rumbling tummy again. I need to go to the gym but I just dont have the "oomph" to go. I belong to a fabulous fitness center. we affectionately call it "the Palace" because it is so nice. They provide towels, shampoo, lotion, blowdryers & it is sparkling clean!!! It makes working out a pleasure & I love all the trainers....& the equipment is top notch!!!! I always feel better after I go...I just need to put on my workout clothes & go there.
I hope you are all doing great! I did get on the scale this morning...I know...I know!! I said Friday, but I just felt like looking. It said Im down some more which is great but I am not officially posting my weigh in stats until Friday.
Thanks again to all who have visited. I hope I dont sound like a downer...I am not like this normally..just been a rough couple of days. "This too shall pass" Im sure. If our frinedship is truly what I thought it has been all these years, it will be alright. I am being good & will not feed into the emotions. I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!

Love to all!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are feeling i bit better today. I know you don't feel like eating, but 1 thing I have realized is that it's important to eat 3 times a day. So try - OK?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about you and your friend. I have not been able to check my blogs since I have been sick. Hope all is well with you and remember all things take some time. You and your friend might need a little space before working things out. I will be praying for you, I know how difficult it can be going through the fire. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better. I've actually heard when someone is grieving, appetite is greatly decreased. If you stomach is physically hungry, yes eat. I hope you'll be able to talk things through with your friend. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good to hear. I hope that you are able to work things out. I would imagine a lot of your pain is the fact that, having known you so long, you would expect that her first reaction would have been to think, "I must be misunderstanding something because that's not the Sherri I know." She would have talked with you and worked things out without things getting blown out of proportion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just joined to follow you blog as I saw your sweet message as you joined to follow my blog today. :) We can do this together, all of us. I have faith that we can achieve anything we set our minds too. I have had lots of emotional things happen that I thought made me fail my diet, but its all in my head and I know I just must try harder to see the end results. So I posted an old picture on my fridge and everyday I see it as I open the fridge and it helps. I am thinking now, I might wanna post one on the pantry door too. ;) hehe!!

    ReplyDelete