Thursday, November 25, 2010

One hr in!!!

Ok, I went to the gym this morning after a long hiatus from there. It felt great! Did one full hr on the elliptical & burned over 500 cals. Watched an hr of Will & grace on Lifetime....OMG, sooo funny! I was laughing out loud while I was exercising. The people around me must have thought I was crazy. Oh well, I dont care. It made the time go by effortlessly. I am going again tomorrow too! Gotta get back into the swing of things again.
Have a good day girls!!
((hugs))

3 comments:

  1. Yipee Sherri so proud of you girl! Wow 1 hr on the eliptical that is so great. I can do 30 mins but I dont know about a whole hour. Hope your feet are feeling better. I just got a steroid injection in my arm so I hope to be able to hit the weights again soon. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I just left a comment for you about your thyroid under your Happy Turkey Day post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you did 1 hr. Thats more than I have done all year. LOL!
    left u a message on your last post.
    Have a great day tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete