Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Madness!!!

Hello to all my BFC Buds!!
Oh.....yesterday was such a blur!! So busy!!! Worked today til 5pm & I am just sitting here chillin out. My feet hurt & while I want ot hit the gym, my feet are telling me a different story. Anyways, not too much to tell these past few days. Feelin kinda blah! Its cold, rainy & dark when I leave work. I hate that! I am feeling pretty good & havent been very hungry lately. for some reason, nothing sounds good to me. What gives?

I hope you are all doing great! I cant wait to go & buy a new pair of jeans. I still feel chubby in those ole Levis that I love so much but I took my measurements the other day and I have lost a total of 4 inches! 2 inches from my belly & 2 inches from my waist. Thats exciting stuff!

Have a great Monday!!
Hugs
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo Sherri that is so exciting to be losing inches. There are somedays I dont feel like eating much either....lol I thought I would never be saying that. Take care of your feet you dont want to make them worse by going to the gym. Have you tried rolling a golf ball on the bottom of them? It hurts but works wonders. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee, good for you!!! Before you know it, those Levi's will be fitting you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mondays always seem to be crazy. Yesterday I was running late to work and forgot all my packed lunch. It was crazy! I am so proud of you for your inch loss. That is great Sherri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the inches, that means those Levi's will be on soon! I don't have the appetite i use to either, sometimes i don't feel like eating too!! My daughter has the same thing with her feet and the doctor had us freezing water bottles and she'd roll them on the bottom of her feet. I know what you're going through because i just felt helpless for her because of the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going Girl! YOu are doing great! Have a great Thanksgiving. :-)

    ReplyDelete