Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day Edition~ Its Wednesday!!!

Good morning to My Awesome BFC Sisterhood!!!

 Happy Hump day!!! Its Wedneday & I have the day off today. So much to cram into this day but by golly I am gonna get it all done!!! I desperately need to do some housecleaning but not sure if I will get to that before the weekend. Just too many other things to do After posting this, I am headed to the gym to work out. I will shower there then do all my errands. I have some product deliveries from my MK Open House on Sunday so I will drive my cute little Jeep around town today & have fun playing with all the buttons!! :)

So I was thinking....we need to do a recipe post. I was digging through my recipe box this morning and I found a Recipe for Broccoli salad that I beleive is completely "Belly Good". I just bought some broccoli last night so I am gonna whip up a batch of this. Ive been in a veggie funk so I think this will help me get some more greens in my diet. I have been so busy lately that I have been having some "issues" with regularity so I know that it is vital for me to get some more roughage in. (Sorry...TMI again.) I am going to make the recipe post a separate one & I am hoping that we can all share a good recipe to help each other. Like I said, Ive been on this going on 3 weeks & I am getting bored eating the same stuff. I need to MIX IT UP a bit!!! I am making 7 layer salad for Thanksgiving and it is a belly good recipe, except that it does have some frozen peas in it which would add some sugar, but it makes a HUGE amount so I think the sugar content would remain low for a serving & for the most part, everything else is 0 sugars. I will post it too. It is one of my favorite salads ever!!!!! Nothing "diet" tasting about it!!!!

So I started my day with some oatmeal w/ chopped walnuts, almond milk & 3 slices of turkey bacon. I am drinking my coffee now & then off to exercise!!! I think lunch today  is going to be tuna salad on 2 slices of Trader Joes sprouted wheat w/ cheese. A Tuna melt!! YUM!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!! I did hop on the scale this morning & it says I am up a pound but like I said, I think it is false belly fat & I just need to get a little more "regularity" going on. I am not taking that weight as gospel & I will post my weigh in on Friday as I always do. Wish this were coming off faster. I am being very good & am dedicated to this program!! I know if we all stick to it, we will be successful!!!

Blessings & Belief always!
Sherri

10 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, basically you can tweak any recipe to be BFC approved. That's the great thing about this way, it's just a no brainer, for me anyway. Good for you going to the gym, that's dedication, i have to admit, i haven't done a lick of exercise since i started this in Feb. I know, i know i should be struck down by lightening!! I just really wanted to get this way of eating down first before i did anything, i'm one who can't have too much on their plate(no pun intended) or i get too stressed. I'm going to start something, probably walking. Benefiber in my water keeps me regular whether i'm eating roughage or not. Happy Day Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sherri, I hope you have fun running around in your new car today. Take in that new car smell.
    The recipes are always a great idea. A little change is good.
    Have a good day off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. How about we do a "Recipe Swap Wednesday"? I know for myself, if I have a day designated for doing it, I'll keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds Great! You can add recipes all week long if you like too! I had sweet & sour cabbage @ my moms today. It was awesome!!!! Definitely BFC friendly if you use Truvia. I had a couple bites....it was delish!!! I will post the recipe.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. The recipes are a great idea and I hope you enjoyed your day off as much as I did!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all will never believe this....My car isnt even 48 hrs old & somebody already dinged the door!!! It left a dent & it is a noticeable one!! I am REALLY upset!! I had only gone to work & the store & parked way off in the parking lot. What gives with people??? I am always careful when getting out of my car so as not to ding somebodys car. (heavy sigh!) gonna get an estimate on how much it will cost to unding the dent!!
    p.s Lisa, I made your gingerbread cake recipe. It is cooling now. I figured out the S/C for the entire recipe & I ran the numbers twice to double check myself. For 1/6th of the cake plus cream cheese icing it is an S/C of 2/1!!!! Woo hoooooo!!! Cant wait to try it tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey where did the gingebread cake recipe come from....I think I missed that one. Please post that one for me the late bloomer...lol. Love your idea about the recipes. I have not tried to many other then a couple in Jorge book. But if I find a good one I will share. Sorry about your car some people are so rude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry that you new car got a ding in it already!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that just sucks!! People just don't care anymore! I'm so glad you made this, i thought i was dreaming when i tasted it!!
    Diana, i posted this recipe on Minichicks recent post on her blog under the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'll add recipes whenever it's a good time for me to do so, but I'm going to designate Wednesday as recipe day so that I will definitely have at least one day a week where I will share a recipe...Wednesday, if no other day.

    ReplyDelete