Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Having a rough time emotionally here...

Hello to my BFC friends
This wont be a long post. Its been a rough day here & I am emotionally & physically exhausted!. One of my very best friends of 25 yrs and I had a falling out and it isnt looking like it is repairable @ this point.  I dont care to discuss the details but  I am unbelievably heartbroken. I thought that our friendship of so many yrs meant something. I guess I was wrong.
Please pray for me. I have been crying most of the evening. I miss my friend so much!!!! We have been friends since high school & this tiff has devastated me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your fight. I know it doesn't feel like it right now - but everything will be OK. Just remember that your emotions and food don't have to go together.
    Please don't cry!
    I will keep you in my thoughts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I hope that the situation will eventually work itself out. Take care of yourself through this. Hang in there, we're here for you.

    ReplyDelete