Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick Update!

Hello Friends!
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. My friend and I spoke on the phone this afternoon and it was via text message that our lines got crossed. Texting is good...sometimes ....but many times tone & how & what you REALLY want to say something can get misconstrewed and miscommunicated. We decided that we love each other too much to let something so trivial stand in the way of so many yrs of friendship. I am happy to report that things are back to normal and we are going to get together tomorrow to have some "bonding time".
Thank you to all my wonderful BFC frineds for your support. Hope I didnt sound like a basket case.
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Nope I dont think you are a basket case. When you have a friendship as long as yours...I knew things would work itself out. Sometimes it just takes some alone time to think things out. So glad to hear you are gonna spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana! I feel so much better since we were able to talk on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad ya'll straightened everything out. That's definitely a downside of texts, emails, etc., not getting the tone of how it was meant. My husband & I've talked about that before. I don't think you were a basket case at all. It just showed how much you care for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to hear that you both worked it out. And you are no a basket case. :-)
    Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so relieved to hear that. It's such wonderful news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news :) Glad it worked out (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear you and your dear friend have endured this bump in the road, and you are on track again. Don't all relationships that are worth it, have these little speedbumps? It's getting over them, remaining humble, and moving past them that teach us the best part about ourselves as human beings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!!!!! We are going to have some Mocha Almond coffee & hang out for a while. Headed there in a few mins...cant wait!! I will blog when I get home.
    Love to all!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete